vineri, 2 ianuarie 2009

Profile of LickableLinda

.............................click here......................

About Me:
Hot English girl with a lot to say...come and hang out, there will always be something going on in my room. I love chatting at webcams, but please don't ask for my personal info, this is fantasy land so lets treat it as such! 'If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything' - Marilyn Manson;)
Why my chat room?:
New Profile!!! AUDIO!!! ENGLISH ACCENT!!! GOOD VARIED MUSIC!!! Playful Brit with a big talent for DEEPTHROAT, excellent FLEXIBILITY, BIG SQUIRT!! Got a FOOT FETISH? Check this out!!! CUM and confide in me and for however long YOU are with ME, WE will be the only people in the whole wide world!I have a CRAZY personality and SEX drive, you really can't afford to miss out on playing with YOUR special lil' FLUFFYDOLL!!!!XXXXXX
Fantasies:
9/14/08 I am in DOGGY position with my THIGHS spread so far apart they are like SPLITS. I am unable to move, holding myself up on my arms, legs held in STIRRUPS, YOU approach me from behind, I am WHIMPERING like a kitten, your cock is nudging my soft, sugary, saturated pussy, you smear my juices all over my asshole and clit with the tip of your COCK. Suddenly, 'ARRRR!!' You slam your cock deep deep deep! Fucking me banging me 'YESSSSSS!!' It must surely feel like a dose of opiate this mind fucking pleasure you are creating for me....
Turn ons:
Deepthroat, squirting, fingers and toys, foot love! Great personalities, people who can make me laugh, the opportunity in pvt sessions to take our time and enjoy good orgasms,
Turn offs:
The usual suspects...you know who you are;) You know what really grinds my gears??? Liars, beggars, freeloaders, arrogant guys etc...guys who order me to cum instantly on entering pvt because they think I am battery operated or clockwork lol, actually that makes me laugh.... narrow mindedness, racism, discrimination, people who choose to remain ignorant, incest, rape, toilet, underage fantasy...

0 comentarii:

Powered By Blogger
 
sex girls webcam show © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.